Decorative Glass Finishes
The advantages of etched, cut, sandblasted, textured and other decorative glass designs are clear: Privacy can be customized, while light still pours from room to room, creating an open feel even in confined spaces. Yet, how to achieve these effects and still remain within budget? It's possible, with 3M Fasara Glass Finishes.
3M Fasara Glass Decorative Films are a range of privacy and decorative effect films intended for interior glass partitions of your home. It provides a sense of privacy and comfort to areas in your home. Fasara has range of more than 30 designs and when applied to flat glass surfaces, creates an undeniable beautiful etched glass appearance. It can also create the appearance of Japanese rice paper privacy partitions.
3M Fasara Glass Decorative Films allow the creation of distinctive designs, electronically cut graphics and light effects. The films can be applied to glass, acrylic or polycarbonate. Application on exterior windows or curtain walls can reduce sun glare while increasing natural day lighting and decreasing the need for artificial lighting saving energy and rendering a tranquil environment.
What makes 3M Fasara Glass Finishes better?
Aesthetics: 3M decorative glass and window films transform plain glass, capturing the look of cut or texturized glass to an astonishing degree at a fraction of the price.
Flexible: Fasara Glass Finishes allow you to tailor the amount of privacy a space possesses. Use Fasara glass finishes monolithically to create serene "ricepaper wall" effects, or die-cut or layer the films to create exciting, dynamic effects.
Easy application: 3M expertise in adhesives ensures you of fast, accurate, beautiful and durable application to a variety of glass substrates.
Materials: Constructed from durable and flexible polyester materials.
Where you should use Fasara Glass Finishes.
Fasara glass finishes are perfectly suited for interior glass doors or the inside surfaces of windows. Use our decorative window films for:
- Conference rooms
- Glass Partitions
- Shower Doors
- Retail environments
- Residential settings
- Private offices
- Exterior windows
What are the Benefits to using Fasara Glass Finishes.
- Provides privacy and reduces light glare
- Increases personal safety from flying glass
- Blocks 99% of UV, protects furniture from fading
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Easy to install
Some Common Questions we get asked:
Can Fasara window films be used in exterior applications?
- 3M Fasara films can be used on exterior facing windows but are not recommended for exterior surface applications. Some of the series is applicable for outdoors. The film would typically be installed on the interior (second) surface. A few patterns are intended not to be installed in areas where thermal expansion may occur.
What is the durability of 3M Fasara window films?
- 3M Fasara films are long term durable and designed to last over 10 years. There are real life examples of 3M Fasara films lasting over 20 years. Exterior facing windows will have lower durability.
Can 3M Fasara Films be seamed for larger windows?
- Most of the patterns can easily be seamed in a manner which is barely visible.
Does 3M Fasara Film offer any protection from UV rays?
- Some Fasara films can reduce UV by up to 99%.
Can Fasara films be used to reduce solar heat?
- There are a handful of 3M Fasara patterns in the Glass Shade Series that can reduce solar heat. The range is from 6% to 42% depending on the pattern selected.
Can 3M Fasara Films be removed?
- Yes, 3M Fasara films can be easily removed when required.
Can 3M Fasara Films window films be computer cut to create logos or graphics?
- 3M Fasara films are not ideal for these type of applications as the liner (carrier) is very thin and the product is not easily weeded. We recommend 3M's 7725SE Series Frosted and Dusted Crystal films for these applications. But with our installation technique we can achieve such designs.
Can 3M Fasara Finishes be combined?
- Some patterns are designed to work together such as with the gradient series of patterns.
How should 3M Fasara window films be cleaned?
- 3M Fasara window films should not be washed for first 30 days after install. Afterward 3M Fasara can be washed with common window cleaning solutions. Do not use any ammonia, chlorine or organic based cleaning products. Do not use abrasive cleaners, cleaning pads or brushes that might scratch the film.
How long is the warranty for 3M Fasara window films?
- 3M Fasara window films carry a 5 year full product replacement warranty from 3M.
We offer easy and worry-free payment through secured and other payment system of your choice read more
Have Any Questions?
Feel free to contact us if you have any question or query